Friday, January 23, 2009

Great Lineup

Here I am, two weeks down the road from my last blog entry.  I really do want to keep this thing updated.  Procrastination is the stinkin' devil.  Anyways...
April is a good ways off, but within it is a concert that I will hopefully be attending.  On April 16, a lineup of five bands will be performing at the Schottenstein Center in Columbus, Ohio as a part of the Rock and Worship Roadshow.  The performers are:

Jeremy Camp
Tenth Avenue
 North
Addison Road
Mercy Me
Hawk Nelson

I don't know who is headlining this thing.  But I don't really care.  Those are five pretty awesome bands, especially the first two I listed, and I'm seeing them for ten bucks!  Yeah, $10 at the door and that's it.  First come, first serve.  

I was just recently opened up to Tenth Avenue North and I love them.  They have great lyrics which to me is the primary thing.  I have always been a big Jeremy Camp fan, as well.  Simple yet powerful lyrics and relatively easy songs to play on the guitar.  I've actually seen Addison Road and Mercy Me before, but another performance can never be a bad thing.  And for Hawk Nelson, never really listened to them.  Nothing against them, I have one of their CDs it's just not a top priority.

Unfortunately, Thursday is my busy day as far as classes go.  So we'll see how that plays out.  But I just have to be there.

No comments: